- sets out the types of Personal Data that we collect about you;
- explains how and why we collect and use your Personal Data;
- explains how long we keep your Personal Data for;
- explains when, why and with whom we will share your Personal Data;
- sets out the legal basis we have for using your Personal Data;
- explains the effect of refusing to provide the Personal Data requested;
- explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your Personal Data; and
- explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us.
- A candidate – either existing or prospective;
- A client – either existing or prospective;
- A user of our website;
- A referee or emergency contact provided by our candidates or staff;
- A supplier to our organisation;
- An Investigo employee, a contractor or an interim worker.
- Company No: 4803377
- Head Office Address: One Broadgate London EC2M 2QS UK
- Contact No: +44 (0)203 808 3111
- Email: GDPR@investigo.co.uk
- Information Commissioner’s Office certificate no: Z8867460
- match your skills, experience and education with a potential employer
- source potential opportunities or roles as part of our recruitment services
- collate market information or trends including providing analysis to potential or actual clients
- personalise your experience and our offering with appropriate content, whether via our website or otherwise
- collect further information needed to assess your eligibility through the various stages of recruitment.
- establishing compliance of contractual obligations;
- addressing any query or dispute that may arise (including establishing, exercising or defending any legal claims);
- protecting our reputation;
- maintaining a backup of our systems, with the purpose of being able to restore them to a particular point in the event of a system failure or security breach;
- to provide you with networking opportunities and industry information.
- the information you provide to us while searching for a new opportunity
- the information provided to us during the different stages of the recruitment process.
- a Contractor’s Limited Company
- Job Boards
- CV databases
- your organisation’s website
- you may be recommended by a friend, a former employer, a former colleague or even a present employer.
- When we obtain your details via a third-party company (such as a CV database), meaningful contact is defined as any verbal or written communication between us and yourself;
- If you are a Candidate who has applied for a job through our website or have submitted your CV to us by any other means, we will consider this to be meaningful contact;
- If there is two-way communication via verbal or written communication or through any of our marketing communications, we will also consider this to be meaningful contact.
|Rights||What does this mean?|
||You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we are providing you with the information in this Policy.|
This is so you are aware and can check that we are using your information in accordance with the GDPR.
||You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. We will respond to such a request within 1 month.|
||This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.|
||You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but cannot use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.|
||You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT system and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.|
||You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (e.g. if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities).|
||You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with the ICO https://ico.org.uk.|
||If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data for marketing purposes.|
We will continue to contact you regarding recruitment related services which we believe will be of interest to you.
The basis for these communications will be our legitimate interest and/or “soft opt-in” consent.
In the interests of clarity, a “soft opt-in” applies where you have previously either actively engaged with us:
- by submitting a job application/CV or
- by briefing us on a job vacancy.
We are permitted to market relevant products and services to you unless you inform us of your wish to opt out (which you are entitled to do at any stage).
Please note that should we receive any requests from you to erase data or stop processing your information, we may retain a record of such requests as well as the actions taken by us. This will serve as both evidence of our compliance to your request as well as enable us to take steps to curtail any future processing of your data should it be received again from a third-party source.
- baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
- further copies of the same information.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and as a consequence of the communications standards on the internet. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.